Kath is widely experienced in providing consultancy and support services to individuals and organisations on a wide variety of impairment related issues. She is a strong advocate of the social model of disability and as a disabled person herself, she works with businesses, organisations and disabled people to remove the barriers to participation in society.
She is highly skilled in providing consultancy and support to statutory, voluntary and private sector organisations, as well as individuals with long term health conditions and disabled people. Kath is particularly skilled in providing support to people with learning and communication difficulties, as well as those with more complex barriers to participation.
Kath has supported disabled people and organisations to resolve impairment related issues in the fields of:
- employment and self employment;
- Access to Work;
- establishing appropriate equality procedures;
- independent living and support staff;
- producing accessible Easy Read information and support
- setting up a non profit organisation and committee support;
- housing and supported tenancies;
- and access to appropriate healthcare services, to name but a few.
If you would like to discuss your requirements, please do not hesitate to contact us